• Thank you for coming to the Ellen Eccles Theatre. Your ticket is a personal
revocable license from CVCA to the purchaser.
• Admission is subject to compliance with all laws and facility rules. Visit
• All sales are final, no refunds or cancellations.
• No babes-in-arms or children under 5 will be admitted into the theatre unless
• All patrons regardless of age must have a ticket.
• Tickets may be exchanged in advance for another performance of the same
production based on the following:
• There is a $2 exchange fee per ticket. Phone orders are $5 per transaction.
• Exchanges must be made at least 24 hours prior to the date & time of your
• Exchanges are based on availability and comparable seats are not guaranteed.
• Please turn off all cell phones & electronic devices. Any use of cameras or
recording devices is strictly prohibited.
• Performances begin promptly. Late arrivals are seated at the discretion of the
house manager. Doors open thirty minutes before showtime unless otherwise
advertised. Reserved seating held until curtain, after which alternate
seating may be used. We accept no responsibility for inconvenience to
latecomers or people leaving their seats.
• For your own safety and the safety of other patrons, please do not exit before
the house lights are up.
• All show dates, times, productions, and artists are subject to change.
• Ticket Office: M-F 10 am-5:30 pm, Performance Sat 10 am-2 pm and 1 hour
prior to curtain.